Monday, April 4, 2011

To Chicago!

In May, we will be residents of Chicago again. It's really only a 10 mile or so move, but a big difference in scenery! I'm excited for several reasons.
1. We'll be just outside of downtown, so we'll have the city at our fingertips.
2. We're moving just in time for the summer, when we'll have time to ENJOY the city.
3. We have a deck with an amazing view of the city. Another way to further enjoy the weather and the city views.
4. I feel young again. :)
5. When we first got married, I didn't do much decorating to our current place in order to be considerate of his transition to living with a girl. He has now given me free reign on our new place.

Not excited for a little bit longer commute to work. I'm hoping it'll be worth it. Hey, we're in our twenties, no kids and in a major city. Why not?

Although I think the deck/patio is by far the best feature of the new place, I am the most excited about reason #5. Once we move and get settled in, there will be some before and after photos. :)

No comments: